|How to root YU YUphoria [Easy safe Method]|
Things to do before going for any further action to root :
- Step1: You must have YUphoria Phone.
- Step2:Now navigate to Settings.
- Step 3:Now Scroll down And then go to About Phone option.
- Step 4: Now in about phone Scroll down and tap build number 5-7 times unless and until you see the option 'You are now a developer'.
- Step 5:Now Go back and now Developer Options will appear in Your settings just Above the About Phone option.
- Now Tap on it Now you have to turn on the toggle seen at the Top.
- Step 6: Now You have to Open Developer Options in your Phone YUphoria and just turn on the option " Advanced reboot"
- Step 7: scroll down You will see the option "turn off Update Cyanogen recovery"
- Turn it off.
- Step 8:Now Just go down and turn on the option Android/USB Debugging.
- Keep a backup of all your data in the Internal Memory to be safe as your bootloader may or may not be unlocked.
- Make sure That you have at least 35% battery In your phone to avoid Unexpected failures.
- Download and install PdaNet Drivers to connect your YUphoria to PC in stand-by mode.
- Download YUphoria Root Files.zip from this link:YUphoria Root Files-click-here-to-download
- *Copy in your PC/laptop.
- Extract/Unzip the YUphoria Root Files.
- Now Install adb-setup-1.4.2.exe
- Now paste the Root.zip (SuperSU.zip) file in Your Internal Memory or SD card of your YUphoria Phone.
Always Check the latest version of SuperSU.zip from the link below before using it.
- PdaNet-clickheretodownload(Necessary adb driver)
- YUphoria Root Files-click-here-to-download
- YUphoria CWM Recovery-click-here-to-download (This recovery should be pasted in YUphoria Rooting folder for flashing)
- Latest SuperSU.zip-click-here-to-download
Steps to Root:
- First Connect your YUphoria with computer/Laptop
- Now Install PdaNet drivers in your PC/Laptop while connecting YUphoria in standby mode.
- NOW You have to Press Power button and now select and hold Reboot.
- You will be getting four options in that . Select the one which states Bootloader.
- Fastboot Mode or bootloader will be now be visible To ur YUphoria.
- Now Navigate to the extracted YUphoria Root Files folder located in your PC and now open YUphoria rooting.
- Now press The Shift key on your keyboard, right click in that folder in blank area and Open Command Prompt there. The command prompt will now open up.
- Run the following command in command prompt for confirming that your YUphoria is detected by PC in Fastboot Mode or it has not detected.
fastboot -i 0x2A96 devices
fastboot -i 0x2A96 oem device-info
- Now After successful successful attempt,Disconnect the data cable from your YUphoria and press Volume Up+Volume Down+Power button Together.
- By this YUphoria will booted into recovery mode TWRP which is flashed by you.
- Now just Select Install.zip and Choose zip from /sdcard > 0/ >Select Root.zip >Yes +Install Root.zip
- Go Back and Select The Wipe Cache Partition and then Yes Wipe.
- Now It will take about 2-3 minutes to wipe it .
- Now just Select advanced and select Wipe Dalvik Cache and then Yes Wipe.
- YEAH NOW ATLAST Select Reboot System Now >THEN Yes - Fix Root
Congratulations,Now Your YUphoria phone is finally rooted.