So in this Article, I will show you How you Can Fix this Problem Of play store.After Doing Lot Of research On the internet, below are the solutions which helped many to Fix from this error.
|How To Fix Play Store “Connection Timed Out” Retry Error Message|
1.) Check Your Date and Time
2.) Try Wipe cache partition
To wipe the cache partition, follow these steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Now Press and hold the following buttons at the same time:
- Volume Up key + Power key
- After this Android System Recovery screen appears.
- Now Press the Volume Down key to highlight 'wipe cache partition and then Press the Power key to select and wipe the cache.
- Now Press the Power key to restart the device.
3.)Clear Cache of Google Play Store:
5.)Move APPS TO SDCARD.
Follow Below Steps To Do:
Go to settings -> storage -> applications
Then go from app to app clicking the "Move To SD Card" button. Not all apps allow this, but many do.
6.)FACTORY RESETJust follow below steps: Go to Settings > Backup & Reset. Now Select factory data reset.
Note:Factory reset will erase your all data from your Phone so make a backup of your Contacts and your important files. I hope that your Problem is solved Feel free to comment down below