|Best Collection Of Geeky WhatsApp status For Geeks and Programmers|
List of Geeky WhatsApp status for Programmers and Geeks.
1. Programmers are tools for converting caffeine into code.
2. Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.
3. If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0
4. I am not your F1/FAQs button/section
5. COBOL programmers understand why women hate periods.
6. Hacking is like s*x. You get in, you get out, and hope that you didn't leave something that can be traced back to you.
7. I come up with best ideas when sitting on the toilet then forget them after the flush.
8.Do not be afraid to step on people. Mario made a career from it.
9. The more I C, the less I see
10. My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
11.Life would be so much easier if we only had the source code
12.The only problem with troubleshooting is that sometimes trouble shoots back.
13. Better to be a geek than an idiot.
14. The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.
15. If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.
16. There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
17. Any fool can use a computer. Many do
18. You’re beautiful until your Photoshop 30 day trial has gone.
19. I don't have a bad handwriting, I have my own font.
20. A SQL query goes into a bar, walks up to two tables and asks, "Can I join you?"
21. I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
22. When Life Gives You Questions, Google has Answers.
23. The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be.
24. I'm pretty sure my prayers go directly to God's spam folder.
25. HTTP 404: Status not Found
26. You shouldn't care about History when you're living an Incognito life.
27. I'm not anti-social, I'm just not user friendly
28. My mom actually believes I'm dating a girl named Siri.
29. Travel to life is like css to html
30. A good girlfriend saves atleast 20 GB of space on your computers.
31. If you're texting two people at the same time, you are biTextual
32. You still use Internet Explorer? You must like it nice and slow
33. Home is where Google is.
34. Relationship are a lot like Algebra.Have you ever looked at your X & Wonderes Y.
35. After More Monday &Tuesday, even calendar says W T F
36. Like car accidents, most hardware problems are due to driver error.
37. The difficult we do immediately, Impossible takes a little longer
38.Programmers are tools for converting caffeine into code.
39.To understand recursion, you must first understand recursion.
40.404 Status Not Found
41. 204 No Content
42. I'm not special, I am just a LIMITED EDITION.
43. Never make fun of the geeks, one day they will be your boss.
44. Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.
45. Just shut up and Reboot.
46. If “Plan A” didn't work. Don’t worry; the alphabet has 25 more letters.
47. Who needs friends? My PC is user friendly
48. UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
49. If You-Tube My-Space then I'll Google your Yahoo.
50. Failure is not an option - it comes bundled with Windows.
51. Like car accidents, most hardware problems are due to driver error.
52. Why do we want intelligent terminals when there are so many stupid users ?
53. Busy troubleshooting 'http error 404' rendered by life.
54. Decoding Life
55. Rebooting post fatal failure.
56. Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant.
57. Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked
58. Computer language design is just like a stroll in the park. Jurassic Park, that is.
59. ROSES ARE #FF0000, VIOLETS ARE #0000FF
60. I’ve been told to get a life; can someone give me the torrent link?
61. I turn coffee into code just to be able to afford more coffee
62. I am an Engineer, I don’t see the glass as either half full or empty, I see it as too large
63.I’m not difficult; god gave me a bad UI
64.My Attitude isn't BAD, It’s in BETA.
65. "Those who put up their status as 'I am using WhatsApp' are the ones who don't use WhatsApp frequently "
66. SI unit of ignorance = “seen”
67. I am not special, I am just a LIMITED EDITION.
68. I can remember a full ipv6 address but it always fails in case of an ATM pin
69.I wish to be your derivative to stay tangent to your curves.
70.Null pointer exception in my life !
71. Wish I was pseudo!
73.Don't try to typecast me.. its not possible!!
74.Busy is just the name of an algorithm people use for sorting their priorities.
75. When you are on a 1% battery anyone who sends a message, Or calling, Becomes the enemy
76. Don't test me, I am not a BETA version of your perceptions
77.Those type are not "abstract". They are as real as int and float.
78. Battery about to die, but i'm going to live.
79. "Profanity is the one language all programmers know best."
80."To err is human... to really foul up requires the root password"
81. Don't try to inherit my class, You cannot handle the exception I throw"
82. If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
83.I dropped my laptop off the boat. It's a Dell, rolling in the deep.
84.Admit it. None of us know how to play Minesweeper. We just click randoms boxes.
85. Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
86. "C programmers never die. They are just cast into void."
87."Cobol: Completely Obsolete Business Orientated Language."
88."If Python is executable pseudocode, then perl is executable line noise."
89. "After Perl everything else is just assembly language."
90. "I would rather use Java than Perl. And I'd rather be eaten by a crocodile than use Java." — Trouser.
91."Low-level programming is good for the programmer's soul." — John Carmack.
92. "I am pissed off. My university's motto is 'A university for the REAL world'. And so they start off a game programming degree with six months of LISP." — TraumaPony.
93. "The problem with object-oriented languages is that they've got all this implicit environment that they carry around with them. You wanted a banana but what you've got is a gorilla holding the banana and the entire jungle." — Joe Armstrong, inventor of Erlang.
94. "Program testing can be a very effective way to show the presence of bugs, but is hopelessly inadequate for showing their absence." — Edsger W. Dijkstra.
95. "I don't care if it works on your machine! We are not shipping your machine!" — Vidiu Platon.
96. "Error, no keyboard — press F1 to continue."
97."When all else fails, read the instructions." — L. Iasellio.
98. You can't trust code that you did not totally create yourself--Ken Thompson
99."Programming is like s*x: one mistake and you're providing support for a lifetime." — Michael Sinz.
100."Evolution is God's way of issuing upgrades."
I hope that you like these Geeky Quotes.Thanks For Visiting GeeksGyan. Please Share This Article With Your Friends On Whatsapp, Facebook and Google Plus and If you have any problem regarding this article or if you want any suggestions from us then you are most welcome please comment below and Support us