How to fix error 651 in windows/pc?
|How to Fix Error 651 in Windows|
- First,Open Control Panel and then select Network & Internet.
- Now choose Network & Sharing Center and then click on your network connection.
- Now select properties and then go to networking tab.
- Now uncheck ipv6 and click on Ok.
- Start command prompt as an administrator
- Now run the following command
- Netsh interface tcp set global autotuning=disabled
- First of all,open Network & Sharing Center from control panel and then click on Change Adapter Setting.
- Now select your broadband and do a right click on your dial up connection and then select create copy.
- After doing this, a copy of your existing connection will be created automatically.
- Now delete your old broadband connection and redial new connection.
Resetting Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol on your computer might fix this issue.
Just follow below steps to do :
- First of all Launch command prompt with administrative privileges .
- Now Copy the below command and hit enter
- netsh int ip reset reset.log
- Open Run and type devmgmt.msc and click on ok .
- Now click on Network Adapters Category.
- Now right click network adapter and then select uninstall.
- After uninstalling,simply restart your computer.
Solution 11 : Replace the RAS PPPoE driver:
- First of all, Open command prompt with administrative privileges.
- Now Copy the below code.
TAKEOWN /F "C:\Windows\system32\drivers\raspppoe.sys"
ICACLS "C:\Windows\system32\drivers\raspppoe.sys" /grant administrators:F
- Now Right click in Command Prompt click on Paste and then press enter.
- Once it is finished, close cmd.
- Now go to the following folder:
- Now rename file raspppoe.sys to raspppoe2.sys
- Now gight click on the following file and click Save link as:
- Vista RAS PPPoE Driver.
- Save it in C:\Windows\system32\drivers folder.
After performing above steps,restart your pc.