How to fix google maps not working?
|How to Fix "google maps not working" ?|
- The issue can be specific to the application you are loading. For example a recent update might have caused some unintended changes in the actual workings of the app.
- Access denial issues such as ‘Access is denied’ error messages indicate that your location cannot be accessed by Google Maps right now.
- And the last one is browser issues. Many times the browser is at fault which produces old cache data even when the applications have started working properly.
- Google chrome browser :
- Firefox browser:
- Safari browser:
- Restarting your phone is a simple solution and in many cases this solves the issue because the application might have stopped due to less memory problems.
- Another way is to clear app cache and dat. You can do this by going to settings and then find google maps under the applications heading. There is a simple clear cache button provided there
- When the above methods fail one might try reinstalling the app itself. This also helps in getting the latest version of the app.