|How to Enable Volte Feature In Any Android Phone|
The basic steps to enable calling using jio with volte are as follows:
- Open the default dialer app on your phone.
- Click settings or the option of three dots as indicated on your mobile.
- Then you can scroll down and navigate to use volte option.
- Enable the radio button on your device after this is done.
So here are the steps:
- Start by dialing *#*#4636#*#*.
- Choose your phone information and select volte provisioned flag.
- Under settings and more cellular networks toggle switch for enhanced four G LTE mode. HD voice calling feature should now be activated on your device.
- Restart the phone.
- Start by installing SQL Lite app and Launch It.
- Now go to file stamp and tap on data -> data -> com. Android providers.settings -> data bases.
- Next you need to open settings. DB and then search there for VOLTE_feature_disabled.
- This value needs to be changed from 1 to 0.
- Once this is done then you can close SQL Lite editor restart your phone and for the open settings -> go to SIM cards and mobile network.
- This will help you to enable volte a feature in your device successfully.
- You can directly go to settings and click on notification bar icons available there.
- An option to enable volte is support is available at this point.
- Once enabled please restart your device and HD quality calling is not enabled on your Lenovo headset.